Weddings Cornwall Forum
27 March, 2017, 07:42:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Weddings Cornwall Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I start?  (Read 3861 times)
textchick

« on: 27 March, 2008, 16:56:02 »

I'm recently engaged, the problem is, I have no idea what to do. I don't know where to begin. If anybody has any tips, I would appreciate it! Thank you so much!
skatss

« Reply #1 on: 28 March, 2008, 13:41:51 »

I would pick up some wedding magazines first. They usually have some great hints on what to do and when. They also will let you know the best time to hire a band, photographers, and caterers.

Of course you could also hire a wedding planner if you could afford one. I've heard some great things about the planners. They really know their stuff.
lisysomna

Email
« Reply #2 on: 08 June, 2016, 12:07:27 »

Where do I start? From getting in shape to flossing to getting productive to waking earlier to learning languages and much more there are .

Piloto Comercial
lisonperry

Email
« Reply #3 on: 23 June, 2016, 14:29:09 »

Standing amid the stacks and piles, it can be hard to find a good spot to dive in and begin. Too often, de-clutter efforts fizzle along with the light of day. This time, resolve to succeed! To get your organized journey off to a good start, try these clutter-cutting start points.

Buy real facebook fans
remmtoolscom

Email
« Reply #4 on: 18 July, 2016, 10:22:12 »

After 600+ episodes on the "Where Do I Start?" series, Katie is graduating! But first, she shares her futures Cheat Sheet! Download the sheet below to get

Flats in portugal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: